College Scholarship Program
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation's best four-year colleges and universities.
Outside of school, she’s been a leading member of the College Board Student Advisory Council, where she’s been advocating for students like her for several years.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational experience – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships they may receive. This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Ability to pursue any area of study.
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid.
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the student experience.
We are currently accepting applications for the Cooke College Scholarship Program.
Applicants seeking assistance with the Common App platform should reach out to its Applicant Solutions Center. Live chat support is available at the times below:
- Friday, November 16: 12:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. EST
- Monday, November 19: 12:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, November 20: 12:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, November 21: 12:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. EST
For all other inquiries, including questions about the program and eligibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-941-3300. Call and email support is available at the times below:
- Friday, November 16: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday, November 17: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST
- Sunday, November 18: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST
- Monday, November 19: 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, November 20: 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. EST