Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow Scholars.
“As a child and young adult, I experienced many hardships, but it built my character. All this has influenced my career ambition to believe in others and help them find their purpose through education.”
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to a four-year college and maximize the student experience
- Opportunity to apply for the Internship Stipend program, Conference and Travel Stipend, and Graduate Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship application closed on January 12, 2023.
Please direct questions about the program or your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.