Young Scholars Program
The Cooke Young Scholars Program is a selective 5-year, pre-college scholarship for high-performing 7th grade students with financial need. It provides comprehensive academic and college advising, as well as financial support for school, Cooke-sponsored summer programs, internships, and other learning enrichment opportunities.
After serving as CEO of Stanford Student Enterprises for several years, Neveen cofounded The Young Vets, a social impact startup that works with underserved student-athletes, in 2013.
Educational advisers support Young Scholars to maximize high school experiences and to go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. Our programming and support may include:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two required Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
The 2018 Young Scholars Program application is now closed. Final notifications were sent via email on September 10, 2018. If you have not received a notification email, please check your spam filters. If you still have not received notification, please contact us at 800-941-3300 or email email@example.com.
The 2019 Young Scholars Program application will open in January 2019.