Young Scholars Program
The Cooke Young Scholars Program is a selective five-year, pre-college scholarship for high-performing 7th grade students with financial need. It provides comprehensive academic and college advising, as well as financial support for school, Cooke-sponsored summer programs, internships, and other learning enrichment opportunities.
Educational Advisers support Young Scholars to maximize high school experiences and to go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. Our programming and support may include:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two required Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
After serving as CEO of Stanford Student Enterprises for several years, Neveen cofounded The Young Vets, a social impact startup that works with underserved student-athletes, in 2013.
The application for the Cooke Young Scholars Program is currently closed. It will open on February 8, 2024 and close on May 9, 2024.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.