Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow Scholars.
"I was originally born in Mexico and I came to the US when I was three years old," Stephani said. "I always kind of had that appeal for learning about different cultures."
- The opportunity to graduate with as little debt as possible. The award, which is last dollar funding after all institutional aid, can provide as much as $55,000 per year for two to three years to complete a bachelor’s degree at any accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S.
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to a four-year college and maximize the student experience
- Opportunity to apply for the Internship Stipend program, Conference and Travel Stipend, and Graduate Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship application is currently open. It will close on January 11, 2024.
Please direct questions about the program to firstname.lastname@example.org.