Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Webinar Recap and Resources
Our outreach and recruitment team has been busy this fall hosting webinars and sharing information about our scholarship programs with students, families, educators, and community leaders. If you have not been able to join us for a session, we welcome you to watch this recorded informational webinar for an overview of the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship.
Learn about the program’s benefits, scholar community, eligibility requirements, and selection criteria by watching the video. You may also download a copy of the webinar and the other resources provided to attendees below. Please feel free to share them among your network and on campus!
Resources for Download:
- Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Webinar Recording
- Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship PowerPoint Slides
- Application Preview: Short Answers and Essays
- Five Places to Recruit Undergraduate Transfer Applicants
- Five Ways to Share Info on the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship